Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Inside the Studio, continued



So apparently I still have a lot to learn about posting. I couldn't get it to accept any other photos. I must have run out of room. So while I investigate that, have a look at some more of my photos.


A set of upper kitchen cabinets that were turned into fabric storage. Jerry built a custom top for them.

Lower kitchen cabinets turned into great big drawers. Genius!

Some of my fabric.
Jerry built the button boxes to store my massive button collection.

One of my passions has been ribbon work.

An odd unit from a flea market, painted white makes a great display unit on the mantle.


The big comfy chair!



My inspiration wall!

Let me know what you think. I'll post more pictures tomorrow.


4 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

I swear, you and Dee think alike! she has a wall that looks just like that one!!! your studio is lovely!!! ooohhh and that lovely chair that looks just like a cloud, how sweet is that???

deannawelch19@gmail.com said...

I can't wait to come over!!!! My opinion on sending in photos os this- STOP asking everyones opinion!! Who know what they are looking for now or the next issue or the one after that. What's the worst thing that could happen-they send them back and thanks, but no thanks. Just send them in girl!!!
P.S. I laughed out loud reading Cats post....we are one in the same!

deannawelch.typepad.com

Violetswalk said...

Send them ASAP! This space is so dreamy! Where Woman Create will be so jealous that Cloth Paper Scissors got you first!
Big smiles!

Efrat Dalton said...

Love your studio you are such an inspiration to all of us
Cheers,
Efrat