Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a beautiful Mother's Day.
The weather was absolutely gorgeous,
so we decided to go to one of my favorite cities in Colorado,
Boulder.
Pearl Street is unlike any other street so
I thought I would invite you to come along.

Walking out of the parking garage, we were
greeted by this gentleman on the back of
someone's shop.


Walking down Pearl Street there were flowers everywhere!




I did discover though, that one of my favorite stores
is closing its doors, Paper Doll. This little lady has been
outside their door for many years.

I sure hope someone buys her
and a few of her friends.


More flowers.



I found a couple of new favorite places.


This shop was an absolute visual delight:






And still more flowers:



A beautiful shop filled with chandeliers from Europe:


Finally, no post about Boulder would be complete without
 a few photos of the entertainment:




Everywhere I looked, I couldn't help but smile.

Thanks for coming along with me.

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder Boulder is one of the happiest places.
Sam

The Polka Dot Closet said...

That looks like a fun day, what great stores. I see you are from Loveland, I was there once, right out of high school I went with my girlfriends on a road trip and ended up in Loveland, beautiful town! Thank you for stopping by my blog and good luck on my giveaway!!

Carol

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day in Boulder!